Connexion
 Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite
AlertAppalachian Inbred Hillbilly Redneck Meets Technolog

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Echanges de ressources -> Demandes et Offres Verre de cristal
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
filbeoka

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:50 (2017)
Sujet du message: AlertAppalachian Inbred Hillbilly Redneck Meets Technolog
Répondre en citant

Three nine year old card playing hillbilly girls were stolen, violently beaten and raped, two were shot. Incest was reality in mountain families. Brothers, uncles and cousins brutally raped female family members. Four children were stolen at birth, one by my parents, my uncle raped me he is possible father. One baby stolen by a biker gang he's albino. Two while I was in a coma for nine months. I left school and home in fourth grade I never saw my brothers or sister again. Most of my life was spent on highways and streets getting raped with many knives and guns pulled to my head or throat. My dad was a Pentecost Oneness Preacher he went into the New Mexico court house to blow his head off. My oldest sister was dismembered in a semi wreck with a little boy in her arms. I hitchhiked across the states for many years. Rode with many biker gangs in many states. Several pregnancies I lived in the snow under a picnic table. I married a war hero with a prosthetic arm he beat me with. I bought houses and property I had to abandon run from the violence leaving me homeless to this day. I married a gun toting wannabe Clint Eastwood who splattered my blood over all walls of our home hunted me like an animal. Always running from violence I married three violent men the abuse lasted 14 years each. While in a coma for nine months my mother in law found me she stole my two babies. I spent many years hitchhiking in the snow searching for my kids. Drug dealing was always a means to survive. Hundreds of felonies ranging from Arson to terrorist acts hundreds of DUIs blessed with a Governor's pardon. I had many breaks downs and heart attacks I survived. I also survived a 16,000 pound building falling on me crushing my body. I now have a huge list of injuries and disabilities. I survived worse case in history MRSA. My last daughter became an armed bank robber with Jesse James. I paid my debt to society lived a productive life spent most of my life on highways prison or jails. I trained managers & cooks 38 years maintained second jobs as a cook or construction or landscaper. Have 4 years college majored in Secretarial Science. Managed to maintain jobs & write through all the homelessness & violence. My dream is to fish forever have a home & find all my children & grandchildren. I'll settle for a home and fishing. "APPALACHIAN INBRED HILLBILLY!"

Details:
price:
bound: 66 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 10 edition (March 5, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1544207638, 978-1544207636,
weight: 5.3 ounces
filesize:

Alert-Appalachian Inbred Hillbilly Redneck Meets Technology!: "Pit-Bulls, Coffee, Courts & Hospitals!" (Volume 4) Mary N Stamper
Alert-Appalachian Inbred Hillbilly Redneck Meets Technology!: "Pit-Bulls, Coffee, Courts & Hospitals!" (Volume 4) book from htc online

Tags: book view, mobile pdf, free fb2, view cheap kickass сhapter book, book download via Transmission, book book free from Galaxy, value pdf full mp3 book, phone wiki free eReader book, .fb2 download, book samsung, book without pay, book without pay, read store amazon sale mobile, free txt, thepiratebay torrent download, book 2shared, download book from sony xperia, book german

This...video...is...a...cautionary...comparison,...and...it...is...absolutely...validSpeakers.Corner.Hyde.Park.London:.Christian.vs.Muslim,.Are.Muslims.Idol.
Worshipers?.did.the.Arabs.have.365.deities.made.of.stone?
WATCH..MY..FEATURED..VIDEO..FOR..A..SUMMARY..OF..MY..CHANNEL..I..DARE..
YOU!..&..SUBSCRIBE..IF..U..WANT..email..me..at ...
May..26,..2017....6...4...proclaims...there...is...only...one...godso...called...
christians...they...worship...jesus...and...this...is...blasphemy...they...just...don't ...
Jan...10,...2016.....Listen..carefully..to..find..out..why..the..Quran..is..unreliable..and..there..is..no..evidence..
that..the..Bible..has..been..corrupted!
Nov..20,..2015....Nonprofits...&...Activism.....Furthermore,.far.
more.Muslims.have.been.killed.by.Christians,.than.the.other ...
Oct.27,.2016...

Sep...26,...2014.......

48a4f088c3

Meine Tochter verschwindet: Eine Mutter kämpft gegen die Magersucht (German Edition)Funny Alphabet Uncle Franks' Series: With colored IllustrationsThe Assassination of Abraham Lincoln: Reactions to the Assassination; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources (Classic Reprint)Vorlagenbuch+Fantasy%3A+Pixies+%28German+Edition%29Mehandi: The CreativityWandering Heart: a Gay Man’s Journey: Book Three: HarborsMarching Orders: Memoirs of a backsliderMagic Kingdom: Issue #4 (Volume 4)Reminiscences of Senator William M. Stewart, of NevadaWhat Is My Career : Coloring Book and Activity Book for Kids: Coloring Book for kids
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:50 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Echanges de ressources -> Demandes et Offres Verre de cristal Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation